1. Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
2. Rinse all food and residue off your flatware immediately after use. Some foods are very harsh to the stainless and can cause pitting, erosion and discoloration. These foods include: Tea, Coffee, Vinegar, Salt, Mustard, Mayonnaise, and Eggs.
3. In order to avoid scratches and prolong the life of this masterpiece, we recommended you to hand wash with hot water and mild detergent, wipe gently with a dry towel.
4. Make sure your flatware is completely dry before you store it in a moisture-free drawer.
5. Periodically, you may want to use a high quality stainless polish to remove any discoloration or stubborn spots. Rinse thoroughly.